PP Woven Geotextile Fabric, Flat Yarn Woven Geotextile, Woven
Geotextile Stabilization Fabric
Made from PP ( polypropylene ) or PET ( polyester ) flat yarn on
circle weave machine .
The Flat strip woven geotextile, high tenacity woven geotextile
made of Polypropylene and polythene flat strip as raw material, by
two sets of parallel yarn (Its shape is flat wire), a set of
longitudinal yarn along the loop warp marching direction, another
set of horizontal layout called weft. Using different weaving
equipment and processes interweave together woven cloth, according
to the different using range woven into different thickness
compactness. The woven geotextile has quite a strong tensile
strength , has good stability, low elongation and light weight.
1. Reinforcement: used in highway, railwau, airport, dam, breakwater slope,
retaining wall backfill soil, slope rock engineering, dispersive
soil stress, increase soil modulus and limit soil slip, improve
2. Protection: prevent the bank from wind, weave, tide and rain erosion, and used
for bank protection, slope protection, bottom protection, prevent
water loss and soil erosion.
3. Filtration: used in filter layer of dam, dyke, the river and coastal rocks,
slope, retaining wall, prevent sand grains through, and allow the
water or free air to pass through.
1. Light weight , high strength , low elongation , easy to construct
2. Separation , Reinforcment , Draginage , Filtration , Protection
, Fencing function and so on .
1. It can be used in areas of railways , highways , sport fields ,
earthwork projects , tunnels , coal mines , walls , slope and
environmental protection and so on .
2. It could achieve all kinds of geotechnical projects needs such
as Filtration , Separation , Reinforcment , Protection , Drainage
and so on function
|1||MD Breaking Strength KN/M≥||20||30||40||50||60||80||100|
|2||CD Breaking Strength KN/M≥||15||20||28||35||42||56||70|
|3||Elongation Rate %||25|
|4||Trapezoidal Tearing Strength KN ≥||0.2||0.27||0.334||0.41||0.48||0.6||0.72|
|5||CBR Burst Strength KN||1.6||2.4||3.2||4.0||4.8||6.0||7.5|
|6||Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s||10-1 ~ 10-4|
|7||Sieve size O90(O95) mm||0.07~0.5|
|8||Unit Weight g/m2||120||160||200||240||280||340||400|